Thread: Keywords embedded in Jpeg and SEO

Registered

Keywords embedded in Jpeg and SEO

I am currently organizing my portfolio for my website and adding keywords to Lightroom Classic. I would like to embed those keywords to the metadata of the Jpeg file during the export process. My question is if I do this will those embedded keywords be recognized in a google search? I've searched this topic and can't find a clear answer to this question that is current. It would be great to know this before I go through the tedious process of renaming each file with those same keywords.

Registered
    What tools did you use?

Registered
    How to understand what the best Keywords for the SEO of my website are? I will use the services of https://www.searchseo.io/traffic-bot/automated-traffic-bot to apply SEO strategies to my website. I need to give them the keywords I desire, but I am not sure which will suit my website. Keywords are words and phrases that describe what your content is about. Then Google uses that information to determine which content is relevant to a particular search query and how the page should rank in searches for a particular term. That's what gives a web page its search ranking.

Registered
    Embedded systems are specialized computing systems designed to perform specific tasks or functions within a larger system or product. Unlike general-purpose computers, which can run a wide range of software applications, embedded systems are tailored to execute predefined functions efficiently and reliably. These systems consist of hardware components, microcontrollers or microprocessors, and firmware or software specifically developed for the intended task. Embedded systems are found in various aspects of daily life, from household appliances like microwave ovens and washing machines to automotive systems, medical devices, industrial machinery, and consumer electronics. They operate behind the scenes, often unnoticed, but they play a crucial role in the functionality and automation of modern technology.