Thread: I'm doing the Carnivore/ZeroCarb Diet

I'm doing the Carnivore/ZeroCarb Diet

Hi,

My situation :

I'm 25. I have rosacea, type redness flush only (no pimple but hot and unpleasant flushs). I react badly to many type of food, to emotions and stress. I have chronic fatigue and digestive problems (bloating, food intolerance, flush after meals).

I am convinced that rosacea is linked to intestinal health and immunity. I'm pretty sure I have SIBO and a low stomach acid production. Which causes my health problems. I have already tested a lot of diets / supplements in recent years. I never felt real improvements...

What i'm doing :

I decided to test a radical diet: the Carnivore Diet. It's a diet with zero carbohydrates, zero fiber, just a fair amount of meat, offal and organs, fish, eggs, bone broth and... that's all.

I also take a multivitamin to make sure I have enough micronutrients. I also take Betaine HCL and a supplement supposed to help eradicate SIBO / Candida called "Candida Support" and which contains caprilyc acid, pau d'arco, oregano oil and some other ingredients. That's all, I do not take anything else.

Updates (regularly edited) :

I am on the second day now. I have a big desire for sugar. My whole body shouts to me "Sugar, sugar, sugar!" but I resist. I am also tired and have uncomfortable sensations. It seems that it is quite normal, and that it will go much better the 3rd or 4th day when my body will be accustomed to this ZeroCarb/Keto Diet.

Feel free to ask any question or have any suggestion !

Registered
    Bro, I understand you very well.

Registered
    Oh, I really understand you. I have a slightly different situation, but I have been fat all my life and have tried many diets. I managed to lose weight several times, but every time I got thin and did a lot of sports, I noticed that I became much less happy and I wanted to eat my sadness and boredom again. I have an eating disorder and that's a fact. I am thinking of contacting a psychologist working in the field of eating disorders from medicalweightlosslehighvalley.com It's already helped me once, but I feel like I need help again. I wish you success, together we can do everything. you're not the only one who needs help.