Thread: Dedicated Server Suggestions?

Dedicated Server Suggestions?

Hello,
    I want dedicated server, please suggest me which provider is good for me as per my requirement.
    Budget 140-150$
    Processor E3 1230v2, Ram 16GB, Hard Disk 1TB x 2, Bandwidth Normal 3tb, 5tb
    Need good uptime and support for OS reload etc.
    I searched centohost.com web servers. Do you think I can trust them?
    What other hosts can you recommend me to visit?

I used to have a website with other host but then quit after I started with this web host. They are so much cheaper and quicker to respond.
    I'm just experienced enough to cause real damage, and they've been patient and helpful at all times - can't recommend Centohost.com highly enough!

Registered
    KVChosting.net and planethoster.com servers are well-balanced and cheap.
    They have set the bar high for other hosting out there and it will be extremely hard to beat. I have finally found a hosting company that I will be a life-long customer with.

Excellent so far. The support is amazing. I have GTHost.com Instant Server account in London and the flexibility is great.
    The website is professional and straightforward; they report the facts clearly and intelligently.

Registered
    Servers from qhoster.com (BLKWEEK30) and planethoster.com are as stable as a rock.
    Whenever you need fast, reliable, web hosting, these hosts are the one stop shops for all of your web hosting needs. Have an issue? Their tech support will resolve your problem or answer your questions quickly.

Glad to have found Datapacket.net and recommend this host for those looking for reliable dedicated server hosting service.
    As for the price, it is competitive and their discount coupon code saved me a good sum of money.

The uptime is equally excellent as is their value for money. Highly recommend centohost.com EU dedicated servers!
    My site availability is almost 100%, so many extras, disk space and bandwidth are fantastic, though it doesnt affect the server status, very helpful staff.