Thread: VPS account to sign up with ...

Registered

VPS account to sign up with ...

VPS accounts from qhoster.com and asvhost.com are provided on sweet terms and I have to select the best one, so which way should I follow?

Happy with QHoster.com VPS hosting. They are always helpful and friendly no matter how simple or complex my questions are.
    They go out of their way to help in anything - one of their staff even incorporated my blog design for me into my site!

Regarding their network, it's been near perfect. QHoster.com pricing for VPS solutions is quite reasonable and the level of support you get is exceptional.
    Use the code VPS10OFF and get 10%OFF on all VPS hosting Plans.

I'm happy with NetShop ISP cheap VPS service. Have to rely on their tech support to set up certain settings, but they are very willing to do so, and they do it promptly upon request.

Anything you can't figure out can be resolved with a quick email or support call. QHoster.com is the host you can rely on.
    They currently have 30 locations: UK, USA, Mexico, Canada, Bulgaria, Italy, Lithuania, France, Germany, Netherlands, Sweden, Switzerland, Singapore, Australia, Brazil, Norway.

The combination of quality and cheapness makes hosting022.com Serbia VPS hosting attractive for the greater part of the web masters.
    Go ahead, they offer enough disk space, bandwidth, email services, free domain name, free website builder tool (CMS tools such as WordPress, Drupal, or Joomla).

Registered
    ASVhost.com and hostsailor.com services are worth every cent you pay for their services.
    They provide very knowledgeable support: they are available 24 hours a day. Respond to ticket (or chat) in few minutes and the operators are accurate and competent. Fast servers and 100% uptime.