Thread: Need Windows host that supports Video streaming

Need Windows host that supports Video streaming

I'm looking for Windows web hosting provider that supports video streaming hosting.
    I've seen that cloudarion.com has good reputation for providing hosting services.
    But how reliable and good are they for streaming video hosting?
    Any experience?

Registered
    KVChosting.net and hostingsource.com are worthy companies to have a deal with.
    There are huge numbers of features and they are useful in running the website in a quality manner.

Personally I like cloudarion.com service. The cpu load from other users is pretty low, and even if the disks look full on cpanel they seem plenty responsive.
    Their goal seems to be to satisfy customers, not to make it difficult to switch hosting.

The advantage of being hosted with cloudarion.com Windows VPS is that I have not seen my site down since long time.. thanks to their skillful team.
    It is a great host and I have referred many friends to them and none of us have ever experienced any problems.

If you are looking for reliable, fast and secure services the solution is cloudarion.com SSD VPS provider.
    The system works great, and their MySQL servers work better than any we have tried to date.

Guys, I'm happy! Cloudarion.com must be trusted. Sign up was easy, support is great, speed is fantastic, and their prices are outstanding.