Thread: Choosing a good dedicated server host.

Choosing a good dedicated server host.

Hope someone will help me in choosing a good dedicated server host.
    Requirements: 2 tbs of disk space, 40 tbs of bandwidth, Linux, 24/7 customer support
    I am considering GTHost.com and also KVChosting.net dedicated hosting packages. What do you know about them? What host would you choose? And why?

Registered
    ASVhost.com and QHoster.com are the best server prviders in the IT industry.
    They have continuously served the Greatest customer support I have ever before get from any company. I'm an IT professional on my own and believe me, I realize what a good quality service is when I get it.

You won't go wrong with them. I'm really happy to have found kvchosting.net - They go out of their way to help in anything - one of their staff even incorporated my blog design for me into my site!

Registered
    Servers from hostingsource.com and legionbox.com are worth every cent you pay for their services.
    These guys are the best hosting companies I have ever worked with.

So if you're looking for a lot of webspace for a small price, GTHost.com instant dedicated hosting is the place to be!
    According to the lists I have seen they are one of the fastest-growing hosting providers in the world.

I found GTHost.com web host and all has been great. The instant server hosting package I use is perfect for me.
    The pricing is very reasonable and the payment plan fits my needs wonderfully. This web host offers discount program - pay for 3, 6, 12 months - get 5%, 10%, 15% discount.

Registered
    QHoster.com and legionbox.com servers are well-balanced and cheap.
    An amazing service and available 24/7, which is perfect for me. I am a night person and always contact them in the early am. They are very knowledgeable and make me feel they can handle whatever it is.

I've been with GTHost.com for quite a long period of time, and they're the best webhost I've found so far. Recommend their instant servers. Have two websites and couldn't be happier.