Thread: Good cheap host for blog?

Good cheap host for blog?

I am looking to move my blog from Blogger to Wordpress, self-hosted with my own domain name (which I haven't yet bought). Please could someone suggest where to start in looking for hosting? I tried Google but then found a post on here which said a lot of reviews are fake so thought it best to as you good people. The blog currently gets very little traffic and I only want something cheap and cheerful for now while I see how much time I'm going to have to put into the blog.
    Any info on NetShop-isp.com.cy cpanel web hosting solutions?
    Are they professional?
    Other web hosts?
    Thank you!

Well, NetShop ISP cheap hosting is pretty reliable from what I've seen. I only host a few small, low-traffic but database-centric sites and they have never been down.

Registered
    Cheap hosting plans are available from rockhoster.com and planethoster.com.
    Awesome. The customer service is good, I had to get some info and someone got back to me within 15 minutes via email. Their response time is very fast. I could see them in the Top Rankings in great offering great hosting products and customer service at an affordable price range.

I like NetShop ISP web hosting. It's simple to use. I never really have any problems and my site has never experienced any downtime.
    Their technicians were very patient with me and helped me through the process. Just what I needed. Thank you.

Registered
    Decent plans from rockhoster.com and legionbox.com are trustworthy enough to sign up with.
    Qualified and fast support, which is always responsive and helps. Adequate prices and reliability.

The server's response time is very good. NetShop-isp.com.cy reliability is stellar, the machines aren't cramped with as many clients as possible, and the performance is top-notch.

It's a good value, reliable, and service has been better than other hosting providers. NetShop ISP is an awesome host and service.
    Multiple Global Locations: Cyprus, Malta, UK, Netherlands, US, Singapore. What is so important is you always experience you are not alone dealing with customer or tech support.