Thread: Powerful dedicated server?

Powerful dedicated server?

Hello Folks! I need a managed dedicated server. It should have an integrated gpu.
    Like the ones which come with the i7 series or the E5-12X5 series. Ram 24Gb is enough. And HDD 2tbs max. It should run windows.

Any provider recomendations?
    What host is better? Bullten.com or Hosting022.com web hosts?
    Any reviews, please?

Registered
    Reliable servers are available from qhoster.com and hostingsource.com.
    Their servers have never gone down. The control panel is simple to use and provides all statistics.

I can't say enough wonderful things about GTHost.com instant server hosting services. Such a wonderful hosting provider.
    Low-cost trial starting at $5/day. This web host offers discount program - pay for 3, 6, 12 months - get 5%, 10%, 15% discount.

Registered
    Legionbox.com and hostsailor.com servers are well-balanced and prices are competitive.
    Price over quality ratio is amazing. So much service for a fraction of your money.

Stable, reliable service at a great price. Hosting022.com control panel makes it very easy to navigate everything for someone who doesn't know too much about the intricate workings of webhosts and servers. They also offer great tools, easy to use with intuitive video training available.

Must say that GTHost.com instant server hosting provided is excellent, including software provided, and personal customer support.
    They go out of their way to help in anything - one of their staff even incorporated my blog design for me into my site!

You won't go wrong with them.

Registered
    Powerful dedicated servers are available from hostingsource.com and qhoster.com.
    Their servers are fast, the technical support is professional and responsive and pretty rich Knowledge Base and help resources. I can't ask for more.

I like NetShop ISP solutions very much! There are no hidden traps or fees. Service is excellent and they also have several ways to get customer support, which is also excellent.