Thread: Looking for a VPS - the right way

Looking for a VPS - the right way

Hello forum, i'm currently using a human managed server, that i always monitor. So i want to look for a VPS solution that will fit my needs.
    First of all it will be running 5 websites, 3 with some traffic and 2 of them almost dead.
    When i say traffic, i'm talking about a maximum of 300 users browsing some picture galleries (max 150k each picture) on 3 of the websites.
    The rest are static HTML pages, noone will manage them.
    Question is, do you think that a 2 core processor, 3gb ram, 100 GB SSD will be enough?
    What are your views on Hostnamaste.com KVM VPS solutions? Can I trust them? Any feedbacks?
    Thank you!

Registered
    Well it seems to me VPS accounts from hostingsource.com and legionbox.com are good enough to sign up with.
    Not to mention the support has been phenomenal, they are helpful and listen to any question even if they think it's silly.

Check out NetShop-isp.com.cy VPS hosting. Easy setup in control panel as well, and an excellent price.
    Multiple Global Locations: Cyprus, Malta, UK, Netherlands, US, Singapore.
    Customer safety is the main goal for these folks.

Registered
    VPS accounts from libertyvps.net and hostsailor.com can be quite suitable for you.
    They literally go above and beyond in their customer support to provide outstanding responsiveness to issues. They are smart and intelligent and thoroughly explain the options to solve any problems you have.

Keep it up!! Highly recommend HostNamaste KVM VPS for those webmasters looking for stable host with helpful support team. The pages load fast, day or night.

I get low cost, good service and no problems. Hostnamaste KVM VPS web host has been around a while and I like and trust them. Zero reason for even thinking about going elsewhere.

The montly newsletter is fun to get and great to read. Nice pricing for KVM VPS hosting solutions.
    I also like their suggestion system. Hostnamaste.com is a provider who offers very cheap prices all around, for more webspace and bandwith than most other hosters can claim to provide.