Thread: How to install Windows 10 without a keyboard?

Registered

How to install Windows 10 without a keyboard?

I got a Chromebook for my little sister bday but I realized she would need Office Suite.

I decided to install Windows 10 on the Chromebook, it's compatible and all, I did my research.
    My only concern is that I don't have a USB keyboard and the soonest I can get it from eBay is more than a week from now.
    As per the tutorial I saw, once Windows 10 setup starts Keyboard and touch pad will stop working but I have a USB mouse, the only place where I'll need a keyboard is "Who will be using their Computer" I'll need to type a text there.

My question is, how can I type a text without a keyboard? :

- Is there anyway I can get a virtual keyboard to pop up? (This option is available for entering the product key).

- There's a microphone symbol at the bottom, what does it do? Do you think I can dictate the text instead? If yes would this need internet connection as I won't be able to set up the net since no keyboard.

- I read this can be achieved by a script, how will this be possible?

- Also I read that I can load the drivers of both touch pad and keyboard in windows installed, how can I do this? Would they work during the process

Any other suggestions

Registered
    XYZmesh_64.dll load fail in Windows 10

Postby Michele Bucciarelli » Fri May 21, 2021 4:13 am
    I have a problem with opening XYZ Maker 3D kit latest software. When I click on it to open but it pop up error. It say 3rd Lib Load Fail, [XYZmesh_64.dll] load fail. Path= C:/Program files/XYZmaker 3DKit/XYZmesh_64.dll. :?
    I checked the XYZmesh_64.dll in C:/Program files/XYZmaker 3DKit and it is already stored.

How to solve this problem?

I use Windows 10 Home (21H1)
    64-bit operating system, x64-based processor
    8gb memory

Registered
    This problem happens because of unlicensed windows 10, which does not save accounts

Registered
    How do you install Windows without a keyboard??? This is a strange question because to install Windows, you will need to type data on the keyboard. Unfortunately, if you don't have a touch device, you will not be able to install Windows. You should wait until your keyboard is delivered and then install it. I'm wondering where people buy windows keys. My friend offered me to buy a key on https://mysoftwarekeys.com/product/microsoft-windows-10-pro-license-key and said that it is no different from the key that is sold in the Microsoft store. I don't really trust third-party sites, but I would like to know your opinion about Microsoft keys from other sites.

Registered
    Fortunately, there may be some options for you. First, you could try to move on to windows 11. This version includes a virtual keyboard, so you should be able to type the text you need without a physical keyboard. I got the windows 11 license from this store. You could also try using the microphone symbol at the bottom to dictate the text instead. This should work as long as you have an internet connection and a microphone. Another possibility is to look into loading the drivers for the touchpad and keyboard into the Windows installation. This may not work during the setup process itself, but it should work afterward.
    Last edited by Severuss; 01-02-2023 at 05:13 AM.