Thread: server hosting for high traffic web sites?

server hosting for high traffic web sites?

I'm looking for offshore server hosting which has high accurate IP to buy.
    So any providers can check IPs of their servers for me? What web hosts can you recommend me to look at?
    What are your views on GTHost.com server hosting solutions? Are they reliable?

I feel that GTHost.com instant server package is well-suited for all individuals and any size of business. It is top web hosting provider to deal with. highly recommended.

Give GTHost.com a try. Low-cost trial starting at $5/day. This web host offers discount program - pay for 3, 6, 12 months - get 5%, 10%, 15% discount.

Registered
    KVChosting.net and asvhost.com plans are worth trying.
    I love them because of consistent professional quality and easy accessibility for all my site needs. Every staff has been highly responsive to my questions and concerns with clear, concise answers to my questions, citations of rationale for their answers, patience, and politeness.

USA - 10 locations: Ashburn, Atlanta, Chicago, Dallas, Denver, Los Angeles, Miami, New York, Santa Clara, Seattle.
    Canada - 3 locations: Montreal, Toronto, Vancouver. Europe - 4 locations: Amsterdam, Frankfurt, London, Paris.

In the 8 months I've used GTHost.com instant web servers, I can only remember 1 significant session of downtime, and that was partially my own fault because I didn't update to a new server when they asked me to. They solved all the troubles. I am happy with them.

Very good Instant server host! I've been using GTHost.com for a long time and can say that the service and support are amazing.
    Incredible support that answered to my 10 questions in an average of 10 minutes! Very stable hosting. Very good price.

Registered
    QHoster.com is worthwhile.
    The uptime has been fantastic and the support staff is always responsive, polite, and helpful. The pricing has also been very satisfactory.