Thread: Best server to sign up with ...

Registered

Best server to sign up with ...

Servers from kvchosting.net and legionbox.com are attractive for me and I have to stick to the best one for hosting a forum, so which way is better to follow?

When I first moved to kvchosting.net, I found web access was fine - support team was very helpful with transferring files to them. USA Servers are very stable. They are good, real good!

Registered
    Servers from legionbox.com and planethoster.com are solid and truastworthy enough to sign up with.
    They are the best. Support is always on-hand to help with just about anything - if they can't fix it in chat, they escalate to a ticket, which is actioned almost immediately. They constantly upgrade/maintain security and have some of the best in the field working there to keep everything running right.

Excellent Web Host! Kvchosting.net dedicated server hosting has been the best I've run across in terms of speed, uptime and tech support.
    They are extremely helpful not only with problems but with any questions I've had, and the backbone of their hosting - cPanel - is a great tool to control and administer 1 website or a dozen.

Registered
    KVChosting.net and hostsailor.com servers are well-balanced and worth trying.
    If you are looking for a site to host your website, you’ll make the best decision by choosing them as they are the most efficient sites to help you receive the most traffic possible. With inexpensive prices and magnificent customer service, I can 99% guarantee that you will never be upset or disappointed with the results you see from using these website hosting sites.

Well, kvchosting.net is double thumbs up... I highly recommend their server, not only that their server is reliable but also they have fast and very good support team...

As far as I'm concerned, the technical support and live chat have been excellent. Kvchosting.net servers are fast & reliable.
    Another plus is the variety and depth of Easy Apps applications that they have.

Excellent support, Blazing Fast Host responds very quickly to any and all questions even in the middle of the night.
    They have never left me hanging. System problems are negligable and those that do occur are jumped on and quickly fixed. I have no hesitation recommending them.