Thread: need powerful server

need powerful server

Requirements:
    3 tbs of disk space, - 42 tbs of bandwidth, - Linux, - 24/7 customer support
    I am considering hostnamaste.com Budget Dedicated Server.
    What do you know about them? What host would you choose?

Happy with Hostnamaste.com Budget Dedicated Server service in Europe. Sign up was easy, support is great, speed is fantastic, and their prices are outstanding.

If you are like me and have to set up your on MySQL databases for different scripts, then look no further than Hostnamaste.com - Double thumbs up to them!
    Overall, this appears to be a decent web host that is really trying to make a good name for itself in the web hosting business.

Registered
    Use dedicated servers from reliable hosting providers: hostingsource.com and qhoster.com.
    Service, as always, is excellent. Their support team had all the answers I needed and I'm very appreciative that and their staff are willing to spend time helping customers get more out of their web space rather than adopting a "system problems only" policy.

+ respect to Hostnamaste.com team! They are the best hosting provider I have come across in a while. They have won awards for their great service.
    Try them out, you will not be disappointed.

Been very happy with Hostnamaste.com hosting. I've been hosting with them for about 2 years now.
    No downtime, speedy connection. Other web hosts could learn a bit from them on pricing, technology and excellent customer service.

Registered
    KVChosting.net and legionbox.com servers are worth trying due to their top-notch services.
    In my honest opinion, they surely offer the best hosting option online without a doubt, with exceptional customer services and super fast servers.