Thread: Hamilton restaurant closes due to staff concerns

Hamilton restaurant closes due to staff concerns

Bylaw inspectors and Ministry of Labour inspectors, lost staff and legal advice to close. It's hilarious.

If these anti-vaxx goofs thought lockdown was hard on their businesses they are quickly finding out that advertising their illegal activities on Facebook will make it even harder.

And if this clown gets back up and running and is still not checking then the AGCO inspectors know where to go. LOL.

Registered
    Wow, looks very interesting. I think that even the design of this restaurant is very attractive and intriguing

Registered
    Wow, I didn't even know about that. Many restaurants don't follow basic health and safety rules, so it can be dangerous to eat there. I like eating out, but I usually do it in safe and quiet places. I wouldn't say I like the fact that European countries have different opinions about food restrictions. After my travels in Europe, I can advise anyone who cares about their health to visit Germany and Austria, because there are very strict restrictions. If we talk about restaurants, I liked the bar füssen best.