Thread: *****I need immediate legal help with a lawyer that specializes in 2nd Amendment case

Registered

*****I need immediate legal help with a lawyer that specializes in 2nd Amendment case

I’m calling out to all of my 2A supporters and firearm enthusiasts. I was charged with The worst charges you could get for open carrying in South East MI, which will prohibit & eliminate my passionate second amendment rights and my RN license if convicted. this would destroy everything I’ve worked for and it all felt shady; this happened in Macomb County. Looking for major support and an attorney that knows and loves the 2nd amendment as much as I do or at least someone that actually cares regardless of money. I believe we all need to stick together when things like this happen for no reason, time and time again. I have no criminal history what so ever and am a professional healthcare provider that specializes in critical care environments and have put my blood, sweat and tears into helping the helpless and put my self on the line to help save lives literally. I know it’s my job but it’s my passion to help people, so I’m asking the 2A community if you could help me (this is very hard for me because I don’t like asking people to help but I’m realizing there are times when an independent person comes under fire (so to speak) and there are people that care, even a stranger (we need more of that in the world). I’m in awe of these responses and they have already touched my soul. I truly appreciate the advice and comments. I can’t go into details but the charges and the way this went down was so out of line. I would be the first to admit if I did something to provoke being detained and charged with serious intention’s. I’m about as honest as you can get and I truly appreciate to all who have responded. I love the firearm community and have met some of the coolest people so thank you from my heart to yours.

Registered
    Try searching the internet.

Registered
    This is a terrible situation. I'm sorry you have to go through this. I can advise you to contact the law firm bsmlaw.com.au for advice. This company employs great professionals in various fields. I think that there you can help and solve your problem. I have dealt with this law firm many times. Each time I received great help and support. Believe it or not, support is very important. I might be in jail now if it wasn't for these guys. So feel free to contact them. I wish you good luck with this. I hope that you will be able to avoid problems and improve the situation.