Thread: Basic cheap host for blog?

Basic cheap host for blog?

I am looking to move my blog from Blogger to Wordpress, self-hosted with my own domain name (which I haven't yet bought). Please could someone suggest where to start in looking for hosting? I tried Google but then found a post on here which said a lot of reviews are fake so thought it best to as you good people. The blog currently gets very little traffic and I only want something cheap and cheerful for now while I see how much time I'm going to have to put into the blog.
    Any info on hostforweb.com web hosting? Is it professional?
    Other web hosts?

Thank you!

Registered
    Plans from hostingsource.com and maxrdp.com are blog-friendly.
    It's impressive how they manage to stay consistent with price, having no hidden random fees, and all of their features and speed/bandwidth is always up to par.

Throughout the questions I fired at hostforweb.com web host, always a quick, personalized, effective, useful, cooperative response.
    They are the best hosting provider I have come across in a while. They have won awards for their great service.

Registered
    Cheap hosting plans are available from reliable hosts: hostingsource.com and rockhoster.com.
    These companies give you the ability to run your web site in the way you like it. And their technicians react all your requests fast. I have had no downtime for the period I have been using them.

Usually requests are answered with in 15 minutes. Hostforweb.com truly cares about your well being and are such nice people.
    Uptime has been okay. I've had about 99.8% uptime with them which isn't bad.

Why not give QHoster.com cPanel web hosting a try?
    They accept Bitcoin, Webmoney, Perfect Money, CashU, Ukash, Paysafecard, Skrill, Payza, Nereller.
    I have found them to be the best host for support, advice, and pricing out of several hosts I have ever seen before.

Registered
    This plan was designed especially for WP:
    https://rockhoster.com/wordpress/

I'm very satisfied and I’m convincing friends to make the move too. Pricing is also, good enough. Plus Phenomenal Customer Service! Recommend Hostforweb.com to others.

Have a look here
    https://hostingsource.com/web-hosting/
    It starts from $2 per month.
    They do support blogs.