Thread: VPS to sign up with ....

Registered

VPS to sign up with ....

Comparing VPS accounts from hostsailor.com and libertyvps.net, which way is better to follow and why?

You can send an email to a potential web hosting service and judge their customer service, firsthand.
    Give Webhost.pro cheap vps a try. My website is up and running and I love it! The list of extra software installations is huge and website builder is really easy to use. Recommended.

Registered
    QHoster.com and rockhoster.com are the best to have a deal with due to their top-notch services.
    Excellent. Great & kind Support, great service. Prices are low, there’s nothing to complain of.

Take a look at kvchosting.net SSD VPS solutions. Lots of useful features are include into their hosting plans. Great Host and very reliable.
    Solid, honest host with affordable prices. I am already planning on upgrading my subscription.

Registered
    KVChosting.net and rockhoster.com VPS plans are solid and trustworthy enough to sign up with.
    Awesome. The customer service is good, I had to get some info and someone got back to me within 15 minutes via email. Their response time is very fast. I could see them in the Top Rankings in great offering great hosting products and customer service at an affordable price range.

I switched to Virtono.com after a bad experience with another host. Up-to-date php configuraation, regularly updated MySQL version, and best of all, superb customer service.
    + Straight to the point, sorting problems in less than a minute!!! Like their Cloud VPS - The KVM 1G plan (1GB of RAM) for only 2.5Euros monthly.

Registered
    Accounts from kvchosting.net and maxrdp.com are the best to sign up with.
    Not a single complaint. Regularly go far above and beyond with any inquiries that we may have.

The main reason why I stay with hostingsource.com is their great VPS hosting service. Always there when I need them and always helpful.
    Great value at the price. I Saved Big on Hosting - 50% off 1st month on all Servers/VPS plans.