Thread: VPS to sign up with ...

Registered

VPS to sign up with ...

VPS plans from hostsailor.com and rockhoster.com are provided on sweet terms and I have to stick to the best one, so which way is betetr to follow and why?

After discussions and a great deal of time spent looking for another host, I finally moved to rockhoster.com web hosting provider. Good service.
    The quality of the hosting is very good, i would recommend this host to other webmasters.

Registered
    I vote for rockhoster.com.
    Super knowledgeable, friendly, helpful, polite and more than willing to serve as needed to make this work the best for us. So to summarize I highly recommend them.

You can send an email to a potential web hosting service and judge their customer service, firsthand.

Been with rockhoster.com OpenVZ VPS hosting for over 6 months, they "Rock". My uptime is significantly higher than it was with my previous host.
    Speed and access to servers is great, feature to price ratio is hard to beat.

On average, how much traffic do you expect each month? What's your hosting budget?

Recommend Virtono.com decent web host to other webmasters - HIGHLY! Like their Cloud VPS solutions. (the KVM 1G plan (1GB of RAM) for only 2.5Euros monthly).
    The customer/tech support team is always ready to help. They are online 24/7 - this is great.
    Last edited by Jango; 07-15-2022 at 05:29 AM.

I have over 30 customers to whom I give web hosting. Rockhoster.com hosting service is really professional.
    All that really matters is which web hosting is right for you, OP. Contact them, their IT technicians are well-trained and absolutely committed to their clients' satisfaction.

I can proudly say I am hosted by Rockhoster.com OpenVZ VPS! They have fast servers, low prices, and their support replies within 10 - 30 minutes to the questions I ask!!