Thread: VPS to buy ...

Registered

VPS to buy ...

Which VPS is better to have a deal with - hostnamaste.com or rockhoster.com?

https://rockhoster.com/linux/
    Have you seen their price?
    I hope this answers your doubts.

Registered
    Attractive plans are available from reliable hosts like hostingsource.com and qhoster.com.
    Best prices, quality and staff. I haven't seen something better. Their uptime is insane and never had problems with them.

It's true, many people aren't aware of how inexpensive web hosting is.
    The key is finding a web hosting provider that can provide excellent customer support.

I found Rockhoster.com as a very good web hosting provider with professional team.
    They have a good price, I have good pings to my domain name. Speed connectivity is pretty fast.

I have used a few hosts in the past but webhost.pro webhost is by far the best. The support is always replying to all emails promptly.
    Servers are powerful enough for your business applications to run fast and efficiently.

Registered
    QHoster.com and hostsailor.com VPS accounts can be right for meeting all your needs.
    They have been extremely responsive (usually answer service requests or trouble reports in less than an hour) and you really feel how they put an effort into doing a good job. Good support and responsiveness are really priceless, so take this advice: never shop for low price when picking a web hosting provider.

A very happy, long-time hostnamaste.com OpenVZ VPS customer. Their features can't be beaten.
    The pricing is also extremely fair, especially when considering their reliability, service and support.

Why not try Webdock.io hosting?
    Extremely and painlessly satisfied dealing with their team, VPS hosting service is superb.
    Use the code: GOFASTVPS - gives $10 USD credit that can be applied to your account once signed up.