Thread: libertyvps.net vs digitalserver.com.mx

Registered

libertyvps.net vs digitalserver.com.mx

Which shared plan should I have a deal with - libertyvps.net or digitalserver.com.mx?

Registered
    Shared plans from kvchosting.net and netshop-isp.com.cy are worth your attention.
    I couldn't be happier with them as I write this. I highly recommend them, absolutely fabulous.

Registered
    KVChosting.net shared plans are the best to sign up with.
    I would highly recommend them to anyone but especially if you're on a budget. I've found them to be very reasonably priced compared to other providers. Tech support is very helpful and friendly.

About 6 months ago I started migrating my clients' sites to digitalserver.com.mx servidor dedicado and the process has been easy, with no glitches!
    They certainly have built the hosting provider with a customer focused attitude and I couldn't be more pleased.

Registered
    KVChosting.net is able to satisfy all your needs.
    The support staff is exemplary. I ran into several issues trying to get my WordPress website put together, and the support crew was polite, expedient, and resolved the difficulties I was experiencing. Highly recommended.

Support: Never seen better customer support. You can contact them about anything. It doesn't have to be a problem.
    Even general inquiries are happily and quickly addressed. I mean quick, too; often within minutes. The folks at digitalserver.com.mx servidor dedicado web host are so on the ball it's amazing.

I am pleased to say digitalserver.com.mx team has helped me a lot in the past year, they are very reliable and trustworthy. Recommended Web Host!
    Servers are stable - this what I was looking for long time. I like their pricing for hosting dedicado economico and also so many useful 1-click installer scripts.

I have two domains hosted at digitalserver.com.mx hosting dedicado mexico and just renewed both for a third year after looking around for better deals and, as usual, finding none.
    When you use the online chat, someone answers pretty much instantaneously. You can't ask for more than that! And they are willing to help you out in any way they can.

I would definitely recommend DigitalServer.com.mx hosting dedicado. The tutorials are helpful. It's a great service.
    When I posted a ticket to them, they had my site back up and running successfully after solving my screw up in LESS THAN 15 MINUTES.