Thread: Money Talk

Money Talk

When I bought my house, the original mortgage company was prime lending. I liked that company. It was eventually sold to Mr. Cooper. I don’t like that company.

Is there any way to refinance my loan into another company? Maybe a shorter term loan like 20 years or something?

Registered
    The easiest way is to contact a private company on this issue, or find a good lawyer who will help with this problem from the beginning to the very end, good luck !

Registered
    This circumstance is very difficult to solve without the advice of Mortgage Advisor Essex, since the transfer of a mortgage from one bank to another is not an easy matter. First you need to prepare all the documents that you have for your house and the mortgage that you took. Then you need to apply with these documents to a person who understands this and discuss the further decision to transfer your mortgage from one bank. I can say right away that this process is not fast and you need to be patient in order to solve your problem. It can take about two months and it's just work with documents. I can only wish you great patience and good luck, I hope you can change the company that provided you with a mortgage.