Thread: The most preferred Web Hosting?

The most preferred Web Hosting?

Hunting for best Web Hosting. As a non-member till now, I've learned a lot by browsing through the forums: No to EIG, lure of unlimited space, etc. So thanks to all. Didn't opt for any local hosting services because of unenthusiastic and poor response to queries. Good enough as most belonged to EIG, which I discovered here is least preferred. Would appreciate a second opinion of veterans and experienced members for the same old question. Currently, I need a hosting plan for a personal website, but may invest in a multiple websites hosting plan for websites of clients too, which hope is legit.

Do you know anything about Netshop-isp.com.cy Cyprus Dedicated Server? Is it good? Alternatives?

Thanks and Regards

Registered
    KVChosting.net and rockhoster.com plans can be right for meeting all your needs.
    Good support, lots of features, signing up is fast and easy. I was really impressed with the response I got from their chat support.

No waiting for one hour or two. Response to tickets is fast. Thumbs up to NetShop-isp.com.cy guys.
    Experts are very professional and seem to enjoy helping their customers which is a great change from some of the other sites out there.

Registered
    KVChosting.net and rockhoster.com plans are worth trying due to their top-notch services.
    Technical support at them is very quick to get back regarding questions and problems and the team goes into depth to figure out the problem, not just to get me off the line / off chat.

Registered
    Use dedicated servers from time-tested companies: hostingsource.com and centohost.com.
    They provide hosting at a better and competitive cost. The control panel is also very easy and responsive to use.

There are lot of good companies. I recommend you to check kvchosting.net, hostgator.com, qhoster.com etc....

Registered
    QHoster.com and rockhoster.com services are good enough to sign up with.
    Never have any downtime either! Pleasure to work with these guys.

Give NetShop ISP web host a try. Their pricing impressed me a lot and features made me feel they are unique.
    Uptime is good, my web site is up and accessible to my visitors around the whole globe.

A really big Thank You to all QHoster.com - highly recommend their hosting solutions. Lots of features, very knowledgeable fast and friendly support and the price is reasonable.