Thread: GBP/USD: Trading the Change in U.K. Mortgage Approvals

Registered

GBP/USD: Trading the Change in U.K. Mortgage Approvals

Mortgage approvals in the U.K. are expected to improve for the fifth consecutive month in June, with economists forecasting a rise to 47.0K from 43.4K in the previous month, and a rebound in lending activity is likely to encourage an enhanced outlook for future growth as policymakers anticipate the economy to emerge from the recession later this year.

I didn't know about this

Registered
    The exchange system for getting a mortgage works very strangely. For example, I am from Europe, and I have taken a mortgage in Dollars. I am paying in dollars, which is not my country's currency, so now I need to pay a smaller amount of money because the dollar has a smaller value compared to the moment I have got the mortgage. I am very lucky with my mortgage. For example, I also used the services of goodlifehomeloans.com to get a reversed mortgage, so I could have some money to recondition the house.

Registered
    I don't think there can be any improvement soon. In June, everything was the same. Real estate prices have risen, and many people are refusing to buy apartments. I took out a mortgage a year ago, and at that time, as Mortgage Broker Croydon https://londonmoneyman.com/mortgage-broker-croydon/ explained, there were some problems with real estate and real estate prices. Due to the crisis in the world, the real estate market is at risk of falling by more than 17% next year. Let's watch what happens.
    Last edited by Kligan; 08-30-2022 at 10:52 AM.