Thread: Cheap hosting plan

Registered

Cheap hosting plan

Accounts from hostingsource.com and libertyvps.net are attractive for me and I have to select the best one, so which way is better to follow?

Please, be more specific... I mean requirements: disk space, bandwidth, server location, budget?
    I've moved over a website from another server to QHoster.com because of the superior service and features at a very good price.
    Absolutely brilliant. I've never seen something so good, so professional.

Registered
    I vote for hostingsource.com.
    One thing I love is their support. 24 X 7 chat with highly capable individuals from both billing and support.

With centohost.com I have always had customer service that is above and beyond what I had previously had with several other hosts. I am always impressed with their price.
    The thing that really has impressed me is the willingness of the support staff to take the time to explain things to a newbie who asks very basic questions.

Registered
    QHoster.com and libertyvps.net plans are the best to have a deal with.
    the website is incredibly easy to navigate, and they provide amazing guides that have made my life so much easier. Moreover, they go above & beyond the call of duty to help you troubleshoot any issues you may have. They've even managed to fix some things on my site that my developers overlooked, so they're not only hosting gurus, but also web gurus. Highly recommended.

To my surprise, response from Hostingsource.com is so quick, detailed answers are returned from their unique Helpdesk only minutes after I posted the questions.
    The tutorials are helpful. It's a great service. The pricing is reasonable without any doubt.

What impressed me the most was the efficiency and support I got when servers were changed just a couple of weeks ago.
    Hostforweb.com is the right host to deal with and run web sites with. Reliable, dependable, and most of all sincere about their business.

It happened so that I have been with Webhost.pro cpanel web host for a wile now and i have found there customer service very good so far.
    Pricing is reasonable, their discounts saved me a good sum of money that I need for my future project.