Thread: Capital de Binary, bankrupt???

Capital de Binary, bankrupt???

capitaldebinary.com
    - End of 2016 I have sent a request of information to “Quantum Code Inc.” in the USA from whom I never got a direct answer and who contacted me has been “Capital de Binary”

- On the 7th and 25th of January 2017, I invested a total of 8,500.00 USD

- On the 26 of January 2017 with some trading I had in my account at 20,287.50 USD

- On the 30th of January 2017 with more trading I had in my account at 26,487.50 USD

- On the same 30th of January I could withdraw 100,00 USD

- During February and March I had several contacts with people apparently from the company, like: Andrew Henderson, Terry Cooper, Nigel (from accounting).

- On the 20th of April I could withdraw 2,000.00 USD

- Since then I never got any help and lost almost all my funds, after about 2,000 trades, being the account in this moment at 2,123.55 USD

The problem is that since many months (exactly since the 3d of May, 2017) that I am asking them a withdraw of 2,500.00 USD (when my account had a little more than 2,500.00 USD, now it has even less… 2,123.55 USD, because I tried 2 or 3 trades recently and lost again), and can not get it!

I learnd in the mean-time that they whent bank-rupt! Their "site" is down, noone answers the phone!

This is the real problem.
    I do not know if and how you can help me... if there is something I can or must do. Thank you very much, Joao Dias de Sousa, Portugal.

Registered
    It really sucks, I would be so angry if they didn't give me my money!

Registered
    It seems to me that these are scammers or just people who do not fulfill their duties, if I were you, I would sue them! The fact is that: what you have just described is very similar to the insolvency of a company that cannot pay its bills. I have two assumptions, either they have gone bankrupt, or they don't want to give money away because they are scammers. I'd go to the lawyers https://ndandp.co.uk/insolvency-claims / if I were you, which would help you solve this issue of the company's insolvency. There is no time to lose and solve this issue until the company quietly disappeared with all the money and disappeared from all radars. I wish you good luck in solving your problem!