Thread: Chiropractor and Chiropractic

Chiropractor and Chiropractic

Anyone who can recommend a chiropractor. Please share also your experience in chiropractic therapy. Ask ko na din kung scope nya din yung coccygodynia and scolliosis and what are other scopes in this kind of therapy. Thanks in advance sa mag share.

Registered
    Hi! Thank you for creating this topic, I have been looking for a solution for a long time!

Registered
    Chiropractic is a very good thing. I remember when I had an accident, I was undergoing rehabilitation and doing chiropractic. I was not seriously injured, but still I needed help and chiropractic helped me with this. At such moments, a good attitude is very important. I was treated at the center where my friend works on https://dundixhealthcare.ca /. And maybe the fact that my loved one was there helped me, or maybe just a good attitude is extremely important for treatment. I am actually sure that the mind and body are connected, so if you are mentally set up for recovery, then you will definitely be able to do it. The brain has a much stronger influence on our body than we think.