Thread: Is mt5 bonus a borrow or loan money or not?

Registered

Is mt5 bonus a borrow or loan money or not?

Is mt5 bonus a borrow or loan money or not?
    If one use the mt5 bonus for trading and one loss, do the trader have to recover the loss before he/she can withdraw the next profit. For instance one have 300$ given to him/her as bonus and one trade and loss 50$ and in one next trade one make 40$ can one withdraw the 40$ or one have to recover the loss before one can withdraw the profit. If you loss 50$ it will give you as Total profit= - 50$. Is the bonus a borrow money that we must not loss or else we have to make profit to recover the loss before can withdraw.

Registered
    The Mt5 money that is credited into your account is not a loan, it is a bonus that is different and almost looks like a loan though. It looks like a loan in the sense that as a loss is made, you are mandated to recover the loss first through more tradings before you can earn and withdraw the new profit. Once your account washes outed totally, i.e you loss your whole trading capital in an open trade, your account will be reset to zero and you won't have to repay any or the whole of the loss and you can withdraw your profits after a successful trading. This pattern I believe is done so as to enforce discipline into the traders using the Mt5 trading bonus for tradings. All thanks to Mt5 forum for this opportunity to make comments and get good bonus.

Registered
    Well, this bonus is not loan money. It is different from those loans on https://findonlineloans.com that are to borrow money. This is a welcome bonus that we do not have to pay later. The customer can use the MT5 Welcome Bonus account to trade any instruments in foreign currency pairs, cryptocurrencies, commodities, ETFs, stocks, stock indices, and metals, so it is not a loan. So if you get such a bonus, don't worry. You won't get a loan because of it. You can spend the money