Thread: Good host with stable servers?

Good host with stable servers?

I came across various hosting offers and found XXIwebhosting.com and also Hostnamaste.com - they offer affordable server hosting service.
    I have a client who needs managed servers as he is not experienced enough in managing the servers by himself.
    How can I check their level of management? Are they trustworthy hosting providers?

Registered
    QHoster.com and asvhost.com servers are worthwhile.
    Great hosts with fast servers and fast network connections. Very helpful and friendly support.

I can also join the majority of positive feedbacks about Hostnamaste.com Budget Dedicated Server solutions.
    The price is really affordable and I am satisfied with it. Network and Server uptime are perfect - site is up and running fast.

Registered
    Well servers from kvchosting.net and legionbox.com can be quite right for you.
    These guys are amazing. My site was set up in minutes and it has been up since. No trouble, hassles or miscommunication. GREAT!

If you are looking for a host, I would recommend centohost.com solutions highly - ditto for if you are planning to change soon.
    They are extremely helpful not only with problems but with any questions I've had, and the backbone of their hosting - cPanel - is a great tool to control and administer 1 website or a dozen.

Registered
    You can also define the size of the elements before the remaining space is distributed, using the flex-basis property. The default value is auto and sets the size based on the flex-grow and flex-shrink properties. But you can also define an explicit length. It's a little confusing, but this W3C graphic should help https://mlsdev.com/blog/71-developme...ivery-services.
    Last edited by remarque; 05-26-2022 at 03:45 AM.

I can highly recommend Hostnamaste.com Budget Dedicated Server hosting service. Great support. Never had to wait more than 20 minutes for help.

After shopping around for different hosting services, I settled on hostnamaste.com web servers.
    Their hosting packages include a full list of features that provides everything I need plus plenty of room for growth.