Thread: Private Health Insurance and Changing Jobs

Private Health Insurance and Changing Jobs

If you work, and your employer does not pay for insurance, and your income is average or above average, you must buy insurance and pay for it yourself, by your own means. You don't have to rely on your employer, it's not his responsibility. If you're over 65, you get government-subsidized Medicare, and you can sign up for a payment plan there

The fact that the employer refuses to pay you for industrial insurance suggests that you may be working at the wrong job, because such work is already quite bad. I read in one blog https://www.lifeinsuranceblog.net/5-...ce-policy-cost / that most employers, because of their stinginess or for other reasons, refuse to pay their employees insurance and employees either have to quit or buy insurance with their own money. This is not good, thank God at my job the employer pays for my insurance and this is already good, I am glad that it happened and I am proud of my work. I hope you are also doing well and you are working in a job that you like and that your job has good conditions for you.

Registered
    This is why we need to have a national health care system that provides health care for everyone, regardless of their income.
    Last edited by Kligan; 10-05-2022 at 02:03 AM.

Registered
    Insurance has always bothered me while applying for a new job. Luckily I�ve found a new job with insurance included. Still, I don�t have much time to maintain my financial situation. Any reasonable suggestions would be welcome.

Registered
    Hello there. Thanks for sharing the information on the insurance. Seems to be useful. As for your financial situation, the least you can do is download a financial tracker. It won’t take you much, so you’ll always be in control of your income and expenses. Actually, it’s very crucial to know how much money you spend. I’m a doctor working at The Finity Group. They maintain all my financial situation for me. Here’s the info about it https://www.thefinitygroup.com/finan...for-physicians. I think it’s the best job offer I’ve ever received. Now I can dedicate all my free time to treating patients. Isn’t it amazing? You know, your focus determines your success. Think of it.

Registered
    There are a lot of people in this country who are struggling to make ends meet.
    Last edited by Severuss; 10-07-2022 at 04:01 AM.