Thread: Weapon skills or Magic Skills suggestions

Weapon skills or Magic Skills suggestions

If they can make a moving robot block, I hope they can make a
    moving platform, disappearing platform, it can helps parkours and PvE worlds
    and a game machine than chooses 2 random player (or based on play %, the play % rises every round they're not playing)
    skills of specific items for PvE, When you're on PvE match, Hold click to activate the skill
    eg:
    Death ray : after a few milliseconds of delay, spawns a super-long laser that kills everyone who stays at laser for .6 seconds
    Ray Man: after making the fist gold, It punches everyone surrounding it at 6 blocks away
    Diamond Horns: 6 thunders from sky
    Winter frost bow: A huge icy arrow will shoot, killing the first enemy to hit, stunning the enemy behind it at 6 blocks away
    Will of wild: killing who's in water, or spawns fire below enemy, or rooting all enemy depending on the class that you're using.
    all of these items skills (only specified items will have skills, not all lols) have a cool down. and it only works on PvE match

orrrr Magic Spells?
    Arena Blast: 100k gems spawns a Magic Arena which only place where players can fight their magicz

I think that in these games there is a lack of variety and sense in the aspect of armor. It is either not there at all, or if it is, then more for a visual effect.

Registered
    I think that in these games there is a lack of variety and sense in the aspect of armor. It is either not there at all, or if it is, then more for a visual effect. This is a significant disadvantage, since armor, with the right balance, can significantly diversify the game, where every item is intended for something, and there is no one strongest item that each player is trying to get. As an example, I can suggest taking a look at runewords in diablo 2 yesgamers.com. There is armor here with and without sockets, and where sockets are present, you can insert various stones that, in combination, give different boosts. And as for me, it becomes much more interesting to play.