Thread: How do dental bills get split?

How do dental bills get split?

So my boyfriend will be seeing the lawyer Friday but until then I wanted to know what others did in this sort of case.

Currently the kids BM has been taken them to dental appointments without consulting BD. Lawyer said that legally she doesn’t have to yet however she ran into a problem. She has already spent all of their insurance money and daughter still needs some work done. The dentist won’t do it until mom is paid up.
    Up until last Friday the only thing my boyfriend has been sent was credit card receipts from the dental office with no information or proof that the charges were for the children at all. Considering biomom tells him one thing and daughter would say another he demanded the listen of charges from the dental office.
    She finally complied with his and the lawyers request and that is part of how we found out about the insurance being used up. That and Friday when he picked up the kids she tried to demand he pay right then and there over $400.

Registered
    If I have any problems with the doctor, then I contact customer support https://jeffreygrossdds.com/services...tic-dentistry/ to solve my question. I very rarely resort to the help of lawyers, as their services are very expensive for me and I don't have the money for it, so I try to resolve all conflicts peacefully or by compromising. I don't like long quarrels with anyone, especially with people who work for the benefit of society, they may have made a mistake by accident and I just have to find out and calmly discuss the situation with a doctor so that the case does not go to court. In the most extreme cases, I turn to lawyers when my personal rights and the rights of a citizen are violated.