Thread: Ps4 lost data!!!

Registered

Ps4 lost data!!!

I’m absolutely livid! I’m not sure anything can be done but would like to know if anyone else has had the same problem!

So I’ve 3 starred every map so far and just finished the Dex-R’s Science shenanigans. I clicked continue career, and it went blue screen and crashed and chucked me out. Clicked back into the game and it put me back in but I just had to do the last star, so I did. Clicked continue career and it went back to main career page and everything had 0/0 as if it wants me to start again!!

Is there anything that can be done!? I refuse to spend another 40 hours redoing it all 😩 HELP!

Well, that's weird my man

Registered
    I'm sure there must be some autosaves in the game that has been preserved after you abruptly shut down the game. If not, then I'm sorry, but all the saved data is most likely lost. I understand that this is difficult to accept, but it is the way it is. But I can tell you that when you play a game on PS4, a blue screen pops up, and after that, you lose all the data from this game, then you may have problems with the hard drive. But maybe you just had an overheating in the PS4, and thus the system solved this problem But if I were you, I would contact the service to view all the conditions of the detail.