Thread: VPS hosting for 5 blogs?

VPS hosting for 5 blogs?

I have 5 blogs that i need to host preferably in Thailand because of the location of my visitors.
    How is XXIwebhosting.com VPS hosting service? any experience dealing with them?
    Will you point me to a good host?

Registered
    KVChosting.net and asvhost.com VPS plans are worth trying.
    Their servers are fast and fully featured with everything needed to run professional websites, and security is their number one priority for all their customers.

You'd better choose xxiwebhosting.com Starter Dedicated Server - Your sites will be in trusted hands if you choose them.
    They offer 99.99% uptime guarantee, zero packet loss and 100% content delivery to your visitors. Customers should use code "I-30-Off-DS" for 30% off price (lifetime discount) during checkout. IF the code does not work, you can email it to them after and request the discount.

I would like to say that XXIwebhosting.com provider does offer a very good price and on the half dozen or so times that I have needed to speak to them, including in the middle of the night, there has always been a technically competent support person available immediately. Like their attractive discounts: https://siam.digital/discount/

Registered
    KVChosting.net and rockhoster.com accounts are worth every cent you pay for their services.
    The support is amazing, promptly and all my problems were resolved regardless of the issue at no time. Is really hard to find this type of organization with support as good as they are providing?

It's great! Now I am happy with the quality of hosting and customer support services provided by XXIwebhosting.com team.
    Their service is low-cost, and taking into account the features, free bonuses and the most important is customer support - the price is really the best of the best.

Registered
    VPS plans from asvhost.com and libertyvps.net are full-featured and cheap.
    They are, quite simply, the best. All questions are thoroughly answered by knowledgeable professionals and, believe it or not, they get back to you when they say they will.