Thread: Need fast 10gbps server hosting

Need fast 10gbps server hosting

Hi, I'm looking for some relatively cheap hosting that I will be using for a small startup company website. I know that I don't need much for something of this scale, but one thing is that a lot of my clients may potentially be checking out the website from Europe. Is there anything that I could take advantage of when looking for a webhost to accommodate this?

Any info on GThost.com dedicated server hosting solutions? Are they reliable? Any alternatives?

Registered
    Dedicated servers from kvchosting.net and legionbox.com are well-balanced and low cost.
    Very good servers, steady and fast, as well as a very pleasant support to work with - understanding experts that solve any issue in matter of minutes.

Registered
    QHoster.com servers are good enough to have a deal with.
    Their customer support is brilliant. Hosting servers are very good and mostly uptime. Pricing of the hosting plans is also affordable.

I'm happy with GThost.com Instant dedicated server hosting service. Support is fast, efficient, friendly and understandable even for technical twits like I am!
    All the servers have IPMI on the board and have grey IPs for security. They use only Enterprise on SSD and HDD. Very professional web host!

I would recommend gthost.com instant server hosting to anyone who like to have good server with good prices and stability.
    They are time-tested, providing hosting services since 2012, based in Toronto, Canada. They offer 17 server locations, including all the main cities of the USA.

I usually don't recommend but you should 100% go with GThost.com server hosting! Worth my money and I will continue doing business with them.
    My site has always powered my social networking site with ease, no matter how much burst in traffic i get, it still runs very fast.

My experience with gthost.com web host, thus far, has been exceptional in terms of customer support and communications; very professional, prompt, and friendly administration.
    The responses are clear, informative, and not at all condescending. Simply the best hosting service!