Thread: AffordablePlesk VPS hosting?

AffordablePlesk VPS hosting?

I would like to ask some experts help in order to help me to choose the hosting provider.
    What do you think about hostnamaste.com OpenVZ VPS hosting?
    The reason for my request is that I am looking for good place where I can order Plesk VPS hosting solution and they seem to be good for me.

Do you know anything about these hosts? What host is better? Why?

Well, HostNamaste lived up to the task so far in reliability and probably the best customer service I've had - no headaches whatsoever in helping me get set up.
    I have already switched to their OpenVZ VPS hosting accounts and everything works perfect. I highly recommend them.

Registered
    Check out plans from time-tested companies: hostingsource.com and legionbox.com.
    They are VERY reliable and whenever I have had a problem - they solved it. Pricing is good to say the least.

Moved to hostnamaste KVM VPS after poor service with my previous web host. The techs contact me checking to see if I have any issues just to be on the safe side.

Registered
    VPS plans from hostingsource.com and libertyvps.net are worth trying.
    Fastest servers I’ve ever used with unmatched customer service. The amount of value you get for what you’re paying is astronomical.

What impressed me the most was the efficiency of hostnamaste OpenVZ VPS and support I got when servers were changed just a couple of weeks ago.
    It's never taken them longer than 10 minutes to get back to me about any support ticket, and thus far 100% have been resolved within a few hours at most.

Registered
    QHoster.com and legionbox.com VPS accounts are worth trying.
    Excellent customer service, they make me very happy, always at service, prompt response, 100 percentage cooperative and stable servers and knowledgeable team.

Impressed with Hostnamaste OpenVZ VPS features and price. The hosting is affordable, the customer service is top notch, and they genuinely care about my little blog out there in Cyber space.

Registered
    VPS plans from libertyvps.net and legionbox.com can be right for you.
    For the money, service and expertise, they can't be beaten!