Thread: League of Legends | Overpowered Champions This Preseason 2021

League of Legends | Overpowered Champions This Preseason 2021

Let’s admit it, 2021 preseason is a clown fiesta of the highest order, and we absolutely love it. There are quite a few complaints here and there, but overall it’s an improvement. If the biggest problem had to be put into words, it would be that someone went into your room and misplaced everything you previously organized. The great thing about this preseason is that it has completely turned the previous meta on its head and champions that were in dire straits before have come out as the king of this preseason. Here are some of the most OP champions rampaging around this preseason.

In fact, the changes you are describing is something I really don't like about games like league of legends. Significant changes in the meta of the game, with every patch, that's what dota is all about, and it always pisses me off. Because you just get used to one meta, you learn how to play in such a way that you have a win rate of 55+%, you raise your mmr, and then the game is turned upside down for you. And you again merge everything that you scored until you adjust to the current meta. For this reason, I switched to lol. And since I played DotA for a very long time, and I know the meaning of such strategies, I immediately bought a smurf account from lol-script.com in lol so that I could play on platinum-diamond. I like the league because significant changes in the game occur less frequently.