Thread: Swimming with pets

Swimming with pets

I want to go to the Ocean with my dog. Do you need some dg vests for him?

Can't tell ya!

It all depends on whether your dog likes to be in the water. For example, I have 2 dogs, a Labrador, and a shepherd, and the labrador does not like to go into the water. Still, the shepherd loves to swim in the ocean with me (we just live in Miami). Therefore, everything depends on the dog here, although I think that every dog can be taught to swim in the ocean with you And yes, if you want to swim with your dog in the ocean, it's best for her to buy a good dog life vest to ensure that she will never drown.

Registered
    Dude, I also think it depends on whether your dog likes to be in the water. Although the ability to swim in animals is intuitive, not all dogs like to be in the water, and even more so to be at depth. Therefore, I think you should bring a special vest for your four-legged friend. For example, I took such a vest for my dog, although she swims well. It was a trip with an emotional support dog that helped me deal with the stress of hard work. If you are also single or need sources of constant joy, then you should read more at https://www.esaregistration.org/faq/. Now my anxiety level has gone down, and I am doing everything to make traveling fun for my dog and me.