Thread: Inexpensive server to have a deal with ...

Registered

Inexpensive server to have a deal with ...

Servers from kvchosting.net and brixly.uk are attractive for me and I wonder which way is better to go and why?

I'm impressed with kvchosting.net hosting provider. They're easy, friendly and they seem to really care about their clients. Speed connection has been fast - I am glad.

Registered
    Servers from hostingsource.com and legionbox.com are full of useful resources with high uptime and quality support.
    Good price, good hardware used, up to date operating system and ready-to help-support - make your VPS services really powerful. Taking into account the price and diversity of locations - it is a real bargain.

Pretty much all the providers nowadays come with a money back guarantee. So you are free to explore different web hosts and pick the best.
    I've finally found a good home with kvchosting.net server hosting. I can say that their customer support is helpful and responsive.

I was recommended to get tzulo.com dedicated server hosting by a friend, and have been a loyal user since.
    The prices are low, and their customer service is amazing. Seriously, i've tried many web hosts and so far, this has been the BEST!

I was recommended to kvchosting.net by a friend, and have been a loyal user since.
    The prices are low, and their customer service is amazing. Seriously, i've tried many web hosts and so far, this has been the BEST!

The big thing for me is the uptime, and reliability, alongside good prices (in comparison with quality) and I also like to see some good support just for peace of mind.

I've been using kvchosting.net for about 8 months. I run my site at their personal hosting plans.
    The features included in them are really cool: Unlimited Features, Site Transfer, PHP, MySQL, CPanel, Site Builder.