Thread: What is your favorite winter Olympic sport?

What is your favorite winter Olympic sport?

For me it is the four-man bobsled and the men's downhill. Of course there are always outliers like men's hockey team back in the day that came out on top around 1980 that was cool. Runner-up would also be ski jump on the big hill. My biggest memory of a individual event is Franz klammer in 1976 winning the men's downhill out of control with Bob bioti making the call. Normally when you're out of control they always say that's going to cost you some time but it didn't cost Franz klammer anytime. It was awesome

Registered
    Maybe basketball...

I like all the sports represented in the Olympics because all the people who get there show a decent result that is nice to look at. But if you highlight some of my favorite sports in the Olympics, it's basketball and hockey. I also like weightlifting. Some really strong people inspire me to lift heavy weights to the gym. I'm thinking about buying sarms online because as far as I know, these sarms will improve your fitness, reduce the percentage of fat and also increase muscle mass. And I read that sarms are not steroids, by the way. So that's my opinion.