Thread: Hotels and Travel

Registered

Hotels and Travel

Are there any Hotel and Travel deals I can get online?

Registered
    I hope for help!
    Last edited by ZoeHillo; 03-30-2022 at 07:19 AM.

Registered
    Hi, thanks for the topic, I'm also worried about this question...

Registered
    Yes, I would be interested in that too. I'm one of those people who tries to save money in everything. I don't see any point in spending my money without meaning. In general, now there are many good services that provide big discounts on travel services and air tickets. For example, countries such as Turkey and others where the main income was attracting tourists from Russia, Ukraine and other CIS countries. Things are not going well in the CIS right now. Because of the sanctions, as far as I know, it is not easy for Russians to get even to Turkey now, so their hotels often provide a discount coupon for a hotel to compensate for the outflow of tourists. Just visit thematic sites and you will find a way to save money.

Registered
    I also often benefit from these coupons because I save some extra money to buy my train tickets to a new destination. I love that when I travel to a certain country, I stay in that country for at least a week and explore at least five cities by train. This was recently in Austria; I was in by train to 4 cities, Vienna, Linz, Salzburg, and Wels. It was easy for me; I looked directly at the train schedule on https://www.oebbfahrplan.com/de/ and bought round-trip tickets.

ibis hotel near me Hi everyone! As for Australia, it's a perfect country for traveling actually. I used to live there for 5 years. The place that shocks you with its fauna and flora. But the sunsets are priceless there too. When I visited Australia for the first time, I just googled ibis hotel near me and chose the most popular one. Ibis hotels are great for you if you're visiting the country for the first time because only such hotels can show you the atmosphere of the country and the city you're living in.
    Last edited by Adlorar; 07-04-2022 at 01:15 AM.