Thread: Good SSD VPS in Thailand?

Good SSD VPS in Thailand?

I have a blog that i need to host preferably in Thailand because of the location of my visitors.
    How is xxiwebhosting.com SSD VPS hosting service? any experience dealing with them?
    will you point me to a good host?

Registered
    VPS plans from asvhost.com are worth trying.
    They have been good going. Signing-up is easy with them. They are VERY reliable and whenever you have a problem - they solve it. Pricing is good to say the least.

I started with xxiwebhosting.com small web hosting package. The service was great.
    My rep then upgraded me for free and assisted me with moving from VPS to my own server. I have grown from 1 website to 30 and still have clients on the way. A happy customer!

Registered
    VPS accounts from qhoster.com and asvhost.com are the best to have a deal with.
    These guys provide fast international network, friendly technical support and 100% customer satisfaction.

Well, xxiwebhosting.com has been simply a pleasure to deal with as I know anyone who needs help appreciates the relief one feels when they can readily contact a real live person quickly and who is knowledgeable enough to answer your questions. Very happy. 20Off-Y22VPSs - For one order only and a one-time discount to get 20% off VPS prices, use the coupon.

Registered
    QHoster.com and ASVhost.com servers are well-balanced and cheap.
    They truly have the best services. Not to mention, great speed and amazing support.

Customers should open a support ticket and mention XXI2022-25 promo to get a lifetime 25% discount on the server price (should do this after ordering, but before paying). First come, first served. I have been with Xxiwebhosting.com dedicated hosting (Xeon E3-1240 v6 @ 3.70GHz, 16GB RAM, 2TB HDD) for a while now and have to say their reliability is great. The main point here is that if you do need help, it's there for you.

As a great alternative, can recommend you to look at cloudarion.com SSD VPS solutions. Easy setup in control panel as well, and an excellent price.