Thread: Web hosting for running shoutcast web sites?

Web hosting for running shoutcast web sites?

I need reliable hosting provider that is optimized for running shoutcast web sites.
    Having done a search I found kvchosting.net hosting solutions attracted me a lot.
    I would like to know more about this host and other webmasters' attitude towards them.
    How good is this host for shoutcast hosting services?

What host is better? Why? What other places could you recommend me to visit?

Registered
    QHoster.com is right to have a deal with.
    Their hosting services are the best in the world. Very comfortable prices and packages easly deposit methods. I like their services.

The thing that I have been most impressed with during my time with kvchosting.net is their customer support.
    Site uploaded and mail lists set up without a hitch - and any technical query dealt with immediately.

I have tried several web hosting providers but none of them beat kvchosting.net SSD VPS.
    Good server uptime and speed connectivity. The web hosting plans are feature-rich and the pricing is competitive.

I chose kvchosting.net service about 5 months ago and they have been all that I could hope for, with absolutely no problems since we moved to their hosting service.
    Decent amount of features and a really good knowledge base when you have questions. Highly recommend them!

For those of you that are about to take that first big step onto the WWW highway, then kvchosting.net is where your journey should start.
    Seriously..is like they motivate you to grow your business. And everything works!

Registered
    Accounts from hostingsource.com and libertyvps.net are full of useful resources with high uptime and quality support.
    They are reliable, very helpful, and quick to assist with any question's you may have.