Thread: Better investment long term, stock vs gold

Registered

Better investment long term, stock vs gold

Genuinely curious what some of the old ****s on here think for a young gunna like me.

I've done the whole stock thing, and its alright. But I'm starting to really develop a fetish for gold. I'm thinking about ditching stocks for long term gain in favor of stock piling pure gold in the form of bars but also jewelry so I an bling out. You can't really show off and style on peasants with stock ownership but you can with gold chains.

That's a hard question. I think investing in stocks is more profitable but it is harder and more risky.

Registered
    I'm glad that everything is fine with the stock. So go on. But to choose between stocks and gold, I would choose to invest in gold because I don't think the value of gold will ever devalue. But in your case, I do not know if it is necessary to give up stocks if you do well. Why not try to do both? Investing in gold doesn't take long. It only takes the help and advice of professionals to take the right steps. For example, I was very inspired by the advice of https://goldtrends.net/augusta-precious-metals-review/, and my investment in gold is starting to be a success. So I recommend you try to invest in both.