Thread: Going to church

Registered

Going to church

So few go to church now. Why is that?

Registered
    I would also lie to know why

Registered
    A lot of churches are now losing their value and are not considered a saint place because there are a lot of priests who are not following the will of God. I am going to a Church in Portland Oregon, and it was hard to find a good Pentecostal Church. The beliefs of the Pentecostal Church are summarized in its confession of faith, known as the Tenets, as follows: The Unity of the Godhead and Trinity of the Persons therein. By going to that Church I always start to feel better and feel the sanity of this place.

Registered
    In the moments when life's challenges seem insurmountable, I find my solace and refuge in the embrace of unique prayers for all purposes(https://bitspirit.space/). These prayers are not just words; they are vessels of profound solace and unwavering hope. They remind me that within the vast expanse of spirituality, there exists a prayer perfectly suited for every situation life may throw my way. Whether seeking guidance, strength, or simply a comforting presence, these prayers are my steadfast companions. They act as a lighthouse, piercing through the darkness of uncertainty and illuminating a path toward tranquility and resolution. Through these prayers, I'm reminded of the inherent resilience of the human spirit and the unwavering support of the divine. In moments of need, they provide a sanctuary of hope, a reminder that, indeed, there's a prayer for every situation, offering the solace and encouragement needed to navigate life's complexities.