Thread: Penis enlargement

Registered

Penis enlargement

Is penis enlargement possible?

I think it is.

Of course. Nowadays, everything is possible, and I am pleased about this. If you asked this question, I assume you also have anxiety about your penis. Bro, I understand you perfectly. My penis brought me into such a depressed state that I no longer felt like living. I wanted to get penis enlargement treatments, but I didn't have enough money. And on my 18th birthday, my parents gave me a present, and I went to treatments at mensclinictoronto.ca. So yes, penis enlargement is possible and worth the money.

Many men who realize that they have a penis that is too thin or too small in size are reconciled with this, especially since for most women, the size of their partner's member does not matter as long as their sexual desires are satisfied. Medical research on methods of enlarging the sexual organ is limited, and none of the studies performed indicate a specific procedure as an effective way to enlarge the penis permanently. However, a temporary increase in size is possible. At mensclinicnewjersey.com, you can find more about this great procedure called penis augmentation.

Registered
    As far as I know, it’s possible. I’ve tried some drugs to increase my d, but nothing has happened. So, do you know any other methods?

Registered
    Hi folks. Yeah, PE is more than just possible. Actually, there are 2 types of penis enlargement: mechanical and chemical. Tbh, I prefer the first method, but anyway, the choice is still up to you. As for my choice, I have a special extender like this one here sizesurvey.com. I bought it a few months ago, and I’ve already got some positive results. I’ve managed to add 1.2 inches to my size. Tbh the chemical method will let you make some gains faster, but it’s dangerous because drugs cause addiction. Btw, are there any of you who have tried medicine for PE? Could you please share your experience? I’m really curious about it. Waiting for your reply. TIA