Thread: Microchip manicure' turns your nails into business cards

Registered

Microchip manicure' turns your nails into business cards

Dubai (CNN)A beauty salon in Dubai is giving new meaning to the phrase "chipped nails." Lanour Beauty Lounge is offering a tiny microchip for customers' fingernails.
    The chips can have information embedded that allows them to be used as a digital business card, or to pass on information such as an Instagram handle.
    They use near field communication technology to connect with mobile devices. "We install the information that you want, like your name, your mobile number, your social media accounts and website as well," salon founder Nour Makarem told CNN.

LOL. This is strange. Microchip manicure...

Wow! What an innovation. OMG. I am amazed at how everything around us is modernizing. That's wonderful, and I am happy about that. The microchip manicure is something exciting and unusual. I want to go to Dubai to this beauty salon. I want to try this microchip to see how it works. That's an excellent way to promote the salon. It is clear that the boss knew how to incorporate yourself, and now they have a successful business with innovative ideas. This is fantastic, and I wish them good luck. I hope one day I will come to their salon.