Thread: Buying SARMS

Registered

Buying SARMS

Where can I buy SARMS?

Junior Registered

Registered
    I would also like to know

Registered
    You can buy SARMS from Rats Army. I was buying from this website Ligandrol. It is a selective androgen receptor modulator designed to treat muscle wasting diseases. I was having problems with body mass for the whole of my life, so I decided to practice sport and get Ligandrol. I was getting Ligfandirl for ten weeks because it is not recommended to get it for a more extended period. It helped me to regulate my body mass and gain some muscles. During the period of getting Ligandrol, I felt an excess of power that I was investing in training at the gym.

When I decided to change my body, I began with my lifestyle. I began with my routine. How you eat, sleep, and live greatly affects achieving results. Tbh the way to eat and sleep is not a hard task to do. You should overlook your eating habits and eliminate garbage in your meals such as sweets, junk food, fizzy drinks, etc. Wake up early, go to bed early. Changing the way you are is a harder task. So, I’d recommend you find a mentor. As for me, I have a coach who supports me, not only in the gym. He’s even advised me on a special supplement for muscle growth by purerawz.co. So, finding a mentor is what you need.
    Last edited by Kleeeniks; 08-20-2022 at 10:20 AM.