Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Casale Media Review

Casale Media Review

Casale Media is a relative newcomer in the Internet Advertising world, but they have gained ground quickly and have been implemented by many webmasters. Typically they aren’t a first tier provider, unless you cannot be accepted into one of the other networks, but as a 2nd, 3rd, or 4th tier provider they are excellent.

All told Casale Media is most similar to Fastclick than any other ad network. The quality and type of ads are similar (mostly general audience, rarely anything targeted). Their stat reporting is similar, and like Fastclick they also have frequency caps for popunders starting at 12 hours. They also both are able to break through many popup blockers which will can increase your earnings dramatically when compared to a network who is unable to do so.

Casale isn’t identical to Fastclick though. For one, they don’t list CPC rates. If a campaign is CPC they list the average CPM and then your eCPM (effective CPM) for that campaign. This in my opinion is a good way to do things as it shows you which CPC campaigns actually perform. In the first part of 2005 Casale's rates have been improving while Fastclick's have been declining, as such I now recommend Casale over Fastclick as a first tier provider if you're a member of both.

As far as reporting goes, its good and very similar to Fastclick, of the other networks reviewed here I would give Casale media the #2 position, just barely behind Fastclick, in stat reporting. There are just small counter intuitive aspects to their backend. For instance they use the word “on” to denote ad blocking. The question is, with “on” checked, does that mean blocking is “on” or that the content group is “on” and will be showed? The latter is correct. At first glance it looks like Fastclick’s interface, but it’s can be deceptively complicated until you get used to it.

Casale pays on time with net 30 terms and requires a low 10,000 impressions per month to join. Their 30% commission is pretty much industry leading as well, no other major ad network gives you so large a cut as 70%.

I have to recommend Casale to all publishers, because you can always use another tier in your daisy chain of ad networks, and if you're using Fastclick as your #1 right now you'll likely make more money with Casale instead.

Click here to visit Casale Media. If you found this review helpful the referral ID for Website Publisher is 104265.

Review originally posted here.
    Chris Beasley - My Guide to Building a Successful Website[size=1]
    Content Sites: ABCDFGHIJKLMNOP|Forums: ABCD EF|Ecommerce: Swords Knives

Glad you wrote a review Chris, I'm thinking of putting Casale ads on my game site soon.
    Don't you just love free internet games ?

Chronic Entrepreneur
    Go for it Mike! Casale is kicking butt on my game site.

I'm going to move them up a tier I think. My income so far this month is double last month, mostly due to banners, and FC banners are sucking right about now.
    Chris Beasley - My Guide to Building a Successful Website[size=1]
    Content Sites: ABCDFGHIJKLMNOP|Forums: ABCD EF|Ecommerce: Swords Knives

Registered
    I also recently moved them above fastclick for on-page adverts. I've heard people have got better rates for their popups than fastclick offers, however I find them to be around 50 cents lower. Hopefully fastclick will realise they are losing their position and get higher CPMs by doing more sales work, I'm sure they could get car companies and drinks companies, for instance, to do video ads.
    Anna Gorbachev.

Quote Originally Posted by Westech
    Go for it Mike! Casale is kicking butt on my game site.
    Hehe... I've still got to put any ads on, so it could be a month or two til' Casale appear.
    Don't you just love free internet games ?

Gimme Fries with that!
    i can vouch for the fact westech has been making a pile off casalemedia. Thanks to him I am now making money off referrals. Thanks Wes!

Casale is excellent pay on time and have a very nice cpm.

To those of you already using Casale, what kind of eCPMs are you getting for banners? I'm getting $0.48 with fastclick right now.

I'm tempted to run Casale as a 2nd or possibly 1st tier for banners in place of Burst. I'm totally fed up with Burst's archaic reporting and interfaces.

I'm extremly pleased with Casale. You can set your watch by their payouts, which is usually a very good indicator of how a company does business. They have their stuff together.

Site Contributor
    What the hell is this Casale crap?

Quote Originally Posted by Shawn Weeks
    What the hell is this Casale crap?
    lol that is hillarious

Is there any way to enable / disable specific banners with casale, like you can with fastclick?

Registered
    chromate, unfortunately no I like the interface of the fastclick, but Casale has better eCPM for me

You can block types of ads though, like tobacco, gambling etc. Not quite as good as FC, but you can at least control it some.

ah right. Yeah, I've run some banners and the casale cpm is stunning! I'm gonna make them my first tier.