Thread: Postpartum anxiety

Registered

Postpartum anxiety

How to deal with postpartum anxiety?

Registered
    It seems to me that you need to see a psychologist.

Registered
    I also had postpartum anxiety and depression. I understand you perfectly, it is very difficult to cope with this. Contacting a psychologist is a very good idea. It all depends on how bad you are.
    When I came face to face with postpartum anxiety, I decided to do something for myself. When I overcame anxiety and obsessive thoughts, I was a bad mother; I just went in for sports. Sports knocked all these thoughts out of my head. It worked like a sedative pill.
    But there are also many other ways to cope with postpartum anxiety. The main thing is to understand that this is normal and not to despair.

My best friend's wife became depressed after giving birth. Before the pregnancy, she had been cheerful, and nothing seemed to suggest trouble. Doctors said that postpartum depression is a common problem nowadays. We found a great clinic that told us how to treat depression. It took a while, but we were successful in treating it. My friend is very grateful to me, and I am very glad we got through this problem. Many people need support, especially a woman, after having a baby. Their family is even stronger, and I am very happy for them.