Thread: Crazy TikTok trends

Registered

Crazy TikTok trends

Why do people do stupid stuff on TikTok and die later?

Registered
    Well, to begin with, I will say there is no place better to live than the Earth. For many, this is going to spark a huge debate but they will be looking to dismantle me here. But let us not just get too ahead of ourselves right at the beginning too. First, we need to understand and begin from the basics. Things do not look rosy or straightforward as they seem. The same goes for the sites or publishers that we think as bad or informative but they turn out to be the exact opposites of what they need to be. For this, we need to be careful in expressing our anger and dissatisfaction.
    A common example I will like to take help of is to make sure that you understand that claiming a platform as poor or inappropriate is disgraceful and bad. Let’s just get it straight, many people earn their livelihoods from these very platforms such as Tik Tok and we need to respect that a lot. But when we see wrong or poor content, then it is definitely something to look into. But by looking into it, I do not mean that we abuse and report the website that is showing us the content. But we need to report the content makers that are absurd and do not want to keep a new, good platform easy in the business. The ones that make good and helpful use of the platform have to face the difficulty of losing their jobs and livelihood when these platforms get banned.
    Tik Tok is a growing community and application that is being used by the millions. But this does not mean that we have to negate the fact that it is not ruining people’s lives. But these lives get ruined by the poor management of these sites so that they do not take down the inappropriate content which tends to destroy and harm others’ lives.